JET2018 calls for cases and abstracts. Please read all the information below and submit your abstracts from the link below.
Multiple applications are allowed. If you submit several cases/abstracts, please submit one by one.
The most outstanding case/abstract will be given an award during the Presentation Award Session which will be held on Sunday morning. The presenter must give the same presentation for this session.
|9.||EVAR||10.||Imaging||11.||Non stenting zone||12.||Hemostatic device|
Abstract submission is now closed.
The meeting organizers wish to thank everyone for your submissions.
Must be able to attend JET2018 on February 23-25, 2018 if your case(s)/abstract(s) is(are) accepted for presentation.
Submit abstracts through website. Abstracts must be no more than 300 words exclude name and title.
You may include up to 1 figure or image with your abstract - the figure and image must have a title.
* You may confirm / modify your abstracts up to the deadline using your ID number and password.
After completing all the submission process, you will receive a confirmation E-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation E-mail, please contact the secretariat. You may have entered a wrong E-mail address or may have failed to complete your submission.
Language: English (Both Oral and Slide)
Presentation Time: 7 minutes presentation, 4 minutes Q&A.
PowerPoint Slide: Maximum of 20 slides. Must be used JET2018 Slide Master.(Slide Master will be provided via E-mail if your abstract is accepted.)
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed by JET2018 program committee.
- Results will be informed via E-mail around the middle of December.
- Registration fee will be waived for presenters. However, the Congress will not be able to absorb the expenses related to travel and accommodation.
- Presentation schedule will be arranged by the Congress.
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat as shown below.
c/o Congress Corporation
E-mail: jet2018[A]congre[D]co[D]jp ( Please chainge [A] to @ [D] to . )